This was me earlier today when my girlfriend (Who is wonderful and special)’s sister mentioned that she was writing a novel. It’s not like she was hiding it from me, but I feel like my girlfriend got a little annoyed at how much I began to geek out over a fellow writer.
I mean, she’s fourteen, my rational thought tells me to not take it too seriously, but goddamn I got to that state where I say twenty-four thousand words a minute because excitement!
We just all love each other and want this to happen right?
12 Notes/ Hide
- plotagon likes this
- brooklynkathleenvassallo likes this
- msmoon likes this
- randomstupidchaos likes this
- forsooth-verily likes this
- lalidapop answered:Yes. We want our fellow writers to succeed. The girlfriend needs to chill and love you for who you are and your excitement 8D
- aspenequinox likes this
- therealbuckinghamalice likes this
- tiareecebooks likes this
- waitingformypenguin reblogged this from writtensanity
- waitingformypenguin likes this
- tuckmeintight likes this
- pointsevenpercentofasoul likes this
- writtensanity posted this